Your privacy is important to “Deroy LLC” (“Host-UA”), therefore Deroy LLC takes great care in handling the personal data of its customers in order to protect customer privacy. Deroy LLC believes you should know what information they collect from you, as well as how that information is used, disclosed, and protected. Deroy LLC has created this Privacy Statement to explain their privacy practices and policies. This statement does not cover data hosted, transmitted or processed on infrastructure leased from Deroy LLC by its customers. The customer leasing Deroy LLC infrastructure will be responsible for the personal data processing, acting as a data controller. If at any time Deroy LLC has access to personal data stored on infrastructure leased from Deroy LLC, Deroy LLC shall be the data processor, and any actions performed by Deroy LLC in relation to such data shall be solely governed by the agreement concluded between Deroy LLC customer and Deroy LLC.
Deroy LLC will not sell or disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent except as otherwise provided in this statement or our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Services, and Acceptable Use Policy.
By using Deroy LLC websites, products and services you agree and give consent to the terms set out in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement was updated 30 March 2022.
Deroy LLC (Host-UA) MAY COLLECT YOUR DATA WHEN
- You order a product or service from Deroy LLC;
- You participate in a Deroy LLC;
- You subscribe to a Deroy LLC newsletter;
- You ask Deroy LLC for information about a Deroy LLC service, or contact Deroy LLC with a question,
- You submit an abuse notification to Deroy LLC.
In addition, Deroy LLC may collect data about you from fraud-prevention agencies, referral partners, business directories and credit reference agencies.
Deroy LLC does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 16.
Deroy LLC MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING DATA ABOUT YOU
- Your name, (business/private) address, phone number, date of birth, email address, personal identification numbers (including but limited to social security number), documents and information that certify your identity;
- Your Deroy LLC account information — such as Deroy LLC products and services you ordered, your customer ID, service charges, and the use of Deroy LLC services;
- Your IP address when placing an online order through Deroy LLC website. At the moment of securely entering your personal details and payment information;
- Your contact with Deroy LLC — such as a note or recording of a call you make to Deroy LLC, a chat record when you engage in a chat session with Deroy LLC, an email or letter you send to Deroy LLC or other records of any contact you have with Deroy LLC;
- Information about your payment methods, such as credit card number, bank account number or other banking information;
- Information provided by you to Deroy LLC when you notify Deroy LLC of a (suspected) breach of Deroy LLC Acceptable Use Policy.
Your payment transaction may be processed by one of our third-party payment vendors: Webmoney, PayPal, Stripe, WayForPay These vendors are payment providers who can process your payment on behalf of Deroy LLC.
Deroy LLC (Host-UA) MAY SHARE DATA ABOUT YOU WITH
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the services you’ve ordered with Deroy LLC;
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organizations;
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities to the extent required by law;
- A Deroy LLC customer, if you notify Deroy LLC that this customer use of Deroy LLC services violates the Deroy LLC Acceptable Use Policy or applicable law;
- A third party that has claimed that your use of the Deroy LLC services violates the Deroy LLC Acceptable Use Policy or applicable law (to the extent such sharing is required by law).
Deroy LLC MAY PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Processing of orders and provision of products and services;
- Conducting market research, conducting retention and customer satisfaction surveys, conducting marketing (including social media) and sales activities;
- Communicating with customers to provide information about services of Deroy LLC and affiliated companies, to provide information about offers, orders, provision of services, order status and payment, to provide support and maintenance services, to handle complaints, and to answer questions from (potential) customers;
- Performing financial processes (including calculating, invoicing and collection of service charges), processing financial transactions regarding the acceptance of orders, checking solvency and granting debt collection rights to third parties;
- Investigating and processing suspected violations of Deroy LLC Acceptable Use Policy;
- Ensuring the security of persons, goods, objects, and performing fraud detection;
- Conducting legal processes, including conducting legal proceedings, and collecting evidence for civil legal proceedings;
- Complying with statutory obligations, including the provision of data to authorized authorities in the context of criminal investigations, complying with (applicable) data retention obligations, and the provision to third parties of data concerning customers in connection with an infringement of these third parties’ rights.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
A cookie is a small amount of information that our websites can store on your computer or any other device used. Your device provides this cookie when visiting the same website in the future. Cookies are used to enhance your experience with a website.
Visitors can disable the storage of cookies in their web browser, but should be aware that doing so may affect the quality of the experience with a website.
WHERE DOES Deroy LLC STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by Deroy LLC is stored and processed in a data center in Netherlands, being its primary and only location.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can view and edit part of your personally identifiable information by logging into the Deroy LLC (Host-UA) Client Area. If you cannot access certain personal data collected by Deroy LLC via the link above or directly through the Deroy LLC services you use, you can always contact Deroy LLC using the contact details listed below this statement. Deroy LLC will respond to requests to access (make available) or delete your personal data within 5 business days. You can choose whether you do not wish to receive promotional communications from Deroy LLC by email, physical mail and telephone, or marketing communications (e.g., news and updates) from Deroy LLC . You can exercise that right at any time by contacting us.
SECURITY AND SAFETY FEATURES
Deroy LLC is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to enable protecting your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. E.g., we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential data (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Deroy LLC will update this Privacy Statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in their products and services, or if changes in the law so require. Changes to this statement will be made at Deroy LLC sole discretion. When they post changes to this Privacy Statement, Deroy LLC will revise the “recently changed” date in introduction of the statement above and describe the changes in the announcement which is also made available on their website. If there are changes to the statement or in how Deroy LLC will use your personal data, they will notify you by sending you an announcement. Deroy LLC encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to learn how it is protecting your data.